In a nutshell, I am a:
- Quick-witted writer with soft spots for alliteration, irony, and rhetoric.
- Voracious consumer of media, pop culture, and classical literature.
- Lover of coffee, the USA, eclectic playlists, ironic tweets, giphs, cold craft beer, and riveting games of Scrabble.
I work at GNGF, a marketing agency for law firms.
Get Noticed Get Found (GNGF) is a digital marketing agency determined to create and maintain a positive web presence for our legal industry clients.
2014 Graduate of Miami University with a degree in Professional Writing, Psychology, and Interactive Media Studies
Through the continuous study and practice of digital rhetoric, I learned a myriad of content creating styles, including but not limited to technical writing and creative writing. By studying social psychology, along with many other human-focused classes, I believe that I am even more so able to adapt voices for a range of audiences.
- Marketing Communications at Miami University Art Museum
- Technical Writing at London Computer Systems
- Editing at Miami University Enrollment Center